Donate to ACDC Rescue Donate to Cat Nook Cafe
VIEW OUR CURRENT IRS FORM 990
The Animal Coalition of Delaware County (“ACDC"), A 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, is committed to maintaining the rights and privacy of its donors. The Animal Coalition of Delaware County has rescued and rehomed cats, dogs and rabbits since 2004. Prior to their adoption, all of the animals cared for by ACDC receive a veterinary examination and any needed care, are spayed/neutered if they are old enough, and have received all necessary testing and vaccinations.
Naturally, this requires significant financial resources. Because ACDC is run entirely by volunteers, contributions go directly to caring for the animals. We are most grateful for all contributions. There are many ways to invest in ACDC:
- Make A Donation - We are not affiliated with any local, state, or federal agency or any other SPCA or humane group and are supported entirely by the generosity of the general public and our members. Because we are run entirely by volunteers, 100% of any contribution you make directly benefits animals in need, as well as promoting the importance of spaying and neutering. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Click here to make an online contribution.
You can also mail a check made payable to: Animal Coalition of Delaware County, Inc. to 3553 West Chester Pike, #144, Newtown Square, PA 19073.
If you donate to the Animal Coalition of Delaware County through the United Way, our designation code is #70604.
- Sponsor an Animal With Special Needs - We often care for pets with special needs: a cat with a neurological condition, a rabbit that requires extensive medical care due to serious neglect or a dog that needs surgery for a torn rotator cuff, for example. Caring for these animals can be quite costly. You can help to fund the care of one of these special animals. Click here to see the animals with special needs for which we are currently caring.
- Event Sponsorship - Throughout the year, we hold two to three special events and we are always in need of local businesses and corporations to help underwrite the costs of these events. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
- Shop through iGive - Turn your online purchases into donations to ACDC. By shopping through iGive.com, a free service, a portion of your purchases are donated to ACDC. iGive has a network of 700+ stores you can shop at including Kohl’s, iTunes, the GAP, Staples, Best Buy, and more. You pay nothing additional to shop through iGive, there’s no extra work on your part, and you can give a ton of support to ACDC. It’s a win-win.
- Add the Animal Coalition of Delaware County - ACDC toolbar to IE or Firefox. One you add the Animal Coalition of Delaware County - ACDC toolbar for IE or Firefox, each time you shop at one of the more than 1,300 participating stores, a percentage of what you spend will be donated to us at no extra cost to you! (you could even save money as the toolbar provides coupons and deals). The toolbar also has a search box and each time you search the Internet, about a penny is donated to us. No registration is required! http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/animal-coalition-of-delaware-county-acdc
- In-Kind Donations – We are always in need of supplies to care for the animals we rescue. Click here to see our wish list.
If you have items you would like to donate to us, we are registered with The Giving Effect.
The official registration and financial information of the Animal Coalition of Delaware County, Inc may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.